Clear and acne free skin is a pure blessing, but some can’t escape hormonal and genetic factors that play a big part in the appearance of acne. Fortunately, acne skin rejuvenation in Elgin is available. It treats acne and minimizes acne or even eliminates acne scars that may follow.
Here are 7 tips to maintain acne-free skin.
- Clean your face daily to prevent bacteria from growing and clogging your pores.
- Use oil-free products. Go for a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that do not contain oil.
- Avoid touching your face and keep your unwashed hair and dirty pillows away from your face.
- Get enough sleep to keep skin cells healthy. It is advisable to have 6 to 8 hours of sleep per day.
- Exercise helps improve the texture and clarity of the skin, so exercise regularly.
- Have a balanced diet that keeps the skin healthy.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent clogging and to hydrate the skin.
Dundee Dermatology offers skin procedures to treat your acne and eliminate scars. Dr. Paul Getz and the rest of the staff can help you deal with acne as well as acne scars with the different procedures available in our facility. The following are the procedures used to treat acne and remove acne scars.
- Led therapy with the use of blue, red, or infrared light
- PDT or photodynamic therapy
- IPL or intense pulsed light
- Chemical Peels as well as acne-clearing facials
- Laser skin resurfacing
Call us now at 847-851-8888 to schedule your acne treatment! Take advantage of custom-prescribed treatments and see how it can change your life.