At Dundee Dermatology, we use a carefully selected variety of lasers each of which has been proven to provide the best possible results for a range of conditions including rosacea, psoriasis, acne, wrinkles, fine lines, vitiligo, and sun spots. Most of our lasers are versatile and can be fine tuned by our laser experts to treat a wide variety of conditions. For example, we offer Chicago women and men laser skin rejuvenation to help restore a youthful appearance.
Our experienced and highly skilled staff aims to provide you with beautiful cosmetic and therapeutic results that improve the quality and appearance of your skin. If you are interested in learning more about our laser services, call us at (847) 851-8888 or request a consultation online.
Types of Lasers
We use many different lasers at our practice, including:
- Fraxel re:pair® for rejuvenation of deeper lines and wrinkles, pigmented lesions, and sun-damaged skin.
- Lightwave LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) for acne, stretch marks, rejuvenation
- Lumenis® LightSheer DUET for faster, more pain-free hair removal
- Lumenis® Active FX for wrinkles, lax skin, sun spots, and rejuvenation
- Lumenis® Deep FX Deep Fractional CO2 for resurfacing, rejuvenation, acne and traumatic scars.
- Lumenis® Pigment FX a ‘laser peel’ to remove pigment spots and surface irregularities
- Lumenis® M22 IPL for rosacea, blood vessels, and pigmented lesions.
- Lumenis® M22 ResurFX for non-ablative treatment of fine lines, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- XTRAC Velocity-700 Excimer Laser for treating psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, and leukoderma.
- CUTERA Excel V™ for treating rosacea and facial redness, port wine stains, scars, blood vessels, and spider veins.
Conditions We Treat
With our lasers, we offer:
- Age Spot & Vein Treatment
- Psoriasis and Eczema Treatment
- Acne scarring and other Traumatic Scars
- Port Wine Stains and Small Hemangiomas
- Spider Veins of the Legs
- Rosacea and Facial redness
- Unwanted Hair
- Sun Spots and Freckles
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Stretch marks
To learn more about services we offer, request a consultation online.