Certified Medical Assistant
The skin is in – join one of the most desirable fields of medicine today! Seen as the northwest suburb’s premier dermatology and Mohs practice, as well as FDA-approved for numerous clinical research trials, our fast-paced, growing office is seeking a dynamic and bilingual, Certified Medical Assistant.
- Intake and triage, monitoring vitals
- Educating patients on treatment plans, pre-surgical instructions, and medication
- Assisting with biopsies and surgical procedures as well as completion of pathology and lab documents suture removal and dressing changes
- Performing and supporting other clinical activities
- Stocking exam rooms, assuring room cleanliness between patients, and sterilization of medical instruments.
Position requires 3 years medical assisting experience; current CPR certification; superior interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills; flexibility; and empathy for others.
We believe our reputation depends on those who invest their careers with us.
Location: Far Northwest Suburbs
Hours: Full-time; Saturday Hours
Compensation: Competitive hourly wage; excellent benefits package